[Frameworks] push processing advice needed

andrew lennox lew_ro at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 8 10:18:42 CST 2012

hey charles,

are you processing it as a reversal or negative?  i think as a reversal the tri-x only has one stop of latitude on either side of the characteristic curve.  I think you will gain a little more latitude by processing negativc and then maybe pull a little more from an vid xfer of that neg.  try negative custom lab.  i think they will push it as much as you want.

good luck,

andrew