[Frameworks] Call for submissions - 19th Chicago Underground Film Festival

Bryan Wendorf bryan.wendorf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:37:17 CST 2012

Just a reminder that the regular submission deadline for the 2012
Chicago Underground Film Festival is coming up. Entries should be
postmarked by January 15, 2012. The festival will be held May 31- June
7 at the Gene Siskel film Center

You may submit online through withoutabox or download a paper entry form at

http://cuff.org/2011/12/2012-call-for-submissions/

There is also a downloadable Call For Entries flyer that we encourage
you to print out and post at your school, micorocinema, coffee shop
etc http://cuff.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2012_CUFF_Call-for-entries_general.pdf

As always alumni may submit for free. Contact me if you need a waiver code.

--
Bryan Wendorf
Programmer and Artistic Director