[Frameworks] Shooting with Tri-X

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:38:16 CST 2012

Hi Frameworks,
I'm going down to London to do a Black and White reversal processing workshop on Saturday and have to take an exposed roll of Tri-x 200 along with me. I've never used this film stock before and was wondering if I should have the camera's filter set to the bulb or sun position (or will the cartridge cancel the filter anyway)? Any other tips beyond this in relation to this film stock would be great. I'll be shooting with it today, tomorrow and friday.
Kind Regards Kevin