[Frameworks] Standard 8 camera suggestions

Buck Bito buck at vtc-sf.com
Tue Jan 17 18:29:55 CST 2012

Hi Kevin,
The Bolexs are a great value these days and many of the manuals are
available online:

Apecity has the manual for the D8LA

Bolex Collector is great for choosing a model:

I hardly ever shoot anymore, but still love my Canon Cine Zoom 512 and
hopefully I'll load it up again soon!

-Good Luck!
---Buck Bito