[Frameworks] Standard 8 camera suggestions

Buck Bito buck at vtc-sf.com
Tue Jan 17 18:29:55 CST 2012

Hi Kevin,
The Bolexs are a great value these days and many of the manuals are
available online:
http://www.myoldcamera.com/Manuals.html

Apecity has the manual for the D8LA
http://www.apecity.com/manuals/

Bolex Collector is great for choosing a model:
http://www.bolexcollector.com/cameras.html

I hardly ever shoot anymore, but still love my Canon Cine Zoom 512 and
hopefully I'll load it up again soon!
http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/cine/data/1956-1970/1964_zoom512.html

-Good Luck!
---Buck Bito