[Frameworks] European cinemas who program and project 16mm films ??

mat fleming matfleming76 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:53:36 CST 2012

i dont think you have Husets Biograf in copenhagen on the list. They are
running a handsome left handed Bauer (i think) in the booth. which they run
on quite a regular basis.

contact:  Jack Stevenson at (jack.stevenson at mail.dk) who you need to add to
your distributor list if he's not already on it.

Mat