[Frameworks] Kodak finally files for bankruptcy protection

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 07:14:06 CST 2012

First as a general note, don't have time to write much, but note that Kodak is not bankrupt but in Chapter 11.

Also to you specifically Tim, your comment that "we may lose a few stocks along the way" is not based on any facts beyond your feeling depressed about the situation. It's not impossible that stocks could be discontinued but that could happen at any time. Kodak have in fact just released a new stock even as they were preparing for Chapter 11.

Don't think it's that healthy to invent bad stuff to be sad about, that hasn't happened yet.
Even worse tho you shouldn't pass such memes onto other people.
I know it's the nature of people to do this but I'm just trying to help you out by pointing this out. See "the matrix" etc.

Unfortunately the rest of what you said is very true no doubt ;)

Lastly theres lots of nice film still out there so if you have the cash, get out there and have fun!

Make hay while the sun shines.

It's all good. :)

love

Freya