[Frameworks] European cinemas who program and project 16mm films ??

WORMkino film at wormweb.nl
Fri Jan 20 16:21:43 CST 2012

Greetings all.

As well as our filmwerkplaats, we're regularly screening 16mm film at
our cinema in WORM  Rotterdam (two just passed this week -- recently
restored films from Frans van de Staak and Pieter Moleveld, care of the
Eye Film Institute in Amsterdam).  Archival prints but available for
rental.  Much to recommend them.

Details of these programmes are here:
http://www.worm.org/home/view/event/601
http://www.worm.org/home/view/event/597

You can get hold of me via peter at worm.org and the general contacts are here:

http://www.worm.org/sheets/view/72

We've recently moved to a brand new location in the centre of Rotterdam,
have a shop and cult video rental and do a lot more besides.  Call in,
we've a full programme during the Rotterdam film festival this year.  It
would be great to see some frameworkers!

Kindest

peter

ps not sure if images make it through, but here goes....