[Frameworks] European cinemas who program and project 16mm films ??

craig baldwin othercine at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:04:52 CST 2012

Hey Alain (and Pam)!
that's a great list of presenting-organizations you are making!
But , if I may, i would like to suggest a correction to the Other Cinema listing. It IS true that the series is at the same address as ATA Gallery (they are my and Other Cinema's roommates, tho they all moved out), and you can continue to include them in the address (younger, video kids know ATA as well as they know Other Cinema). BUT if someone mails something, for example, to that address,
ata will probably just chuck their preview disc or whatever  into the trash..they are no longer interested in programming their own shows, more towards a passive 'house for hire', and don't even have a working 16mm projector!
So what I am saying is that you should add more specificity to that address, so important inquiries get into my hands.
something like : Attn: Craig Baldwin,  or OC/ATA Gallery at top .
thanks!

Craig Baldwin
OTHER CINEMA
992 Valencia Street