[Frameworks] DVD to 16mm

Jonathan Capone jdcapone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:16:45 CST 2012

Hi Pip,

    Thanks for that very useful information. I would be very interested to
know a little more about your setup at L'Abominable. I was
very fortunate to acquire a bolex motor that Sid Laverents built and used
in making Multiple Sidosis, and it has an audio jack connected to one of
the shafts, similar to Zach Poff's Elmo modification.  I would like to use
this motor in an optical printer setup, and I am curious to know if you are
using a modified version of Zach Poff's Film-O-Sync program, or have you
made your own program in Max?  Also, would you be willing to share your
program or code, or could you provide me with some information that I could
proceed on my own. I have Max/Msp, but only a minor understanding of it, so
any information would be useful. Please feel free to add to this helpful
thread or contact me off list. I would be willing to trade something for
your knowledge.

Thanks,
Jonathan Capone