[Frameworks] Storing colour and black and white reversal chemicals

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 04:22:59 CST 2012

Hi Frameworks,
I've been developing a while with E-6 and I've been storing my old chemicals in a few massive water cooler bottles (one for each bath). Can I do the same with my Black and White developer chemicals? Do I need some type of special storage containers due to the acid or can I use water cooler bottles again? Also is there anyone I can call when these storage bottles become full? My old E-6 chemicals bottles are getting full now. Only a few liters left in them.
ThanksKev