[Frameworks] Call for Entries Festival of (In)appropriation 2012!

Jaimie Baron jaimierbaron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:43:41 CST 2012

Dear Frameworks,
Some people were having trouble downloading the submission form for the
Festival of (In)appropriation, so I am attaching a Word (docx) and PDF
version of the submission form to this email. Please email me if you cannot
access the submission form (which is also on our website at
http://festivalofinappropriation.org/?page_id=608). Thanks!
Jaimie
The Festival of (In)appropriation

CALL FOR ENTRIES!