[Frameworks] Basic Filmmaking Workshop at Millennium Starting April 23

Jay Hudson jkh30003 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:13:19 CDT 2012

We are happy to announce that the Basic Filmmaking Workshop will begin
Sunday April 23rd at 2:00pm.  We are excited to have our new
instructor, Jordan Stone, who will guide students in a comprehensive
look at the art of film making.  Class is limited to fifteen students.
 The class only costs $175 plus $20 if you are not already a member.
If you have any questions, do no hesitate to email me at this address
or call (212) 673 - 0090.

You can pay by credit card at:

http://millenniumfilm.org/basic_filmmaking_workshop.html#signup

or you can come by Millennium