[Frameworks] 16mm leader

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Thu May 10 11:31:29 CDT 2012

Hi Raha,

There is a list of suppliers (some of which carry leaders) here:
http://www.16mmdirectory.org/presentation/supplies

Kodak is a good source, but as Scott mentions, their minimums have gone up,
so suppliers like Film Connection,
Urbanski and Christy's are good sources for small amounts of leader.

SFAI has an art supplies "store" that use to sell film supplies, and one
could purchase from the store as a non-student.
I would imagine some of the film programs in NYC have something similar,
and though they might mark up the leader
more (than a vendor would sell it for), it probably works out to be the
same when you consider the cost of shipping from
the LA, Chicago or Boston options.

Alain

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Raha Raissnia <raharaissnia at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello
>
> does anyone out there have any 16mm leader they want to sell, or else know
> where i can buy some ?
> any amount will do but i want a lot of it.
>
> thank you
> raha

40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau