[Frameworks] films using the optical printer

Jon Behrens bolexman at msn.com
Wed Aug 6 16:17:32 UTC 2014

Hi Caryn
I have used a Optical Printer on many of films, and have done workshops on all the different things you can do with then. Larry Kless made a film years ago that I think is great and I show it to my students every year, Cowboys Were Not Nice People
https://vimeo.com/m/1372691

Cheers
Jon

Sent from my iPhone