[Frameworks] times for dektol and 7363

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Wed Aug 6 22:08:52 UTC 2014

My experience with Dektol and 3378 (formerly 7378).... still a high-con orthochromatic stock, but slightly different, was always around 90 seconds.
I worked with both lomo spiral tanks, as well as spaghetti style in buckets, and strips wrapped around plexi glass in photo paper trays for the 90 seconds.

When using Morse rewind tanks, I found I needed more time to get the film back and forth evenly, so I would work with dilutions that would allow more time for winding back and forth and which would be more forgiving.
I don't have any of those dilutions handy here.... but I do know that I later on switched to D-19 for high contrast and would use that for 5 minutes diluted at a 1:5 working solution

adc