[Frameworks] SENSORY ETHNOGRAPHY IN 17TH CENTURY CATHEDRAL -- D.F MEXICO CITY

Curtis Tamm curtis.tamm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:56:52 UTC 2014

GREETINGS FROM MEXICO FRAMEWORKERS --- I WRITE TO LET THOSE IN D.F KNOW
THAT I WILL BE SCREENING A NEW 'SENSORY ETHNOGRAPHIC' FILM SUPPORTED BY THE
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AND THE SWEDISH MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, AT EX
TERESA ARTE ACTUAL, CALLED "THE THING IS ALL AROUND ITSELF" (16mm, HD,
2014, HERMIONE SPRIGGS AND CURTIS TAMM).

EX TERESA IS A 17TH CENTURY CATHEDRAL THAT HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO A MUSEUM
JUST OFF THE ZOCOLO.

THE EVENT WILL BE POWERFUL, IMMERSIVE, AND FEATURE LIVE 8 CHANNEL SOUND
DESIGN.

EX TERESA ARTE ACTUAL
AUGUST 19TH
TUESDAY