[Frameworks] Cinema interior commission

mat fleming matfleming76 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:01:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Star and Shadow Cinema, Newcastle is offering a commission to an artist or
a screening collective to design and build the interior of their new
auditorium.

The artists' fee is low but there is a little money, travel and
accommodation available for an artist or a team of up to 4 people to join
us for a month and realise an idea with help from a large international
volunteer labour force. This will need to happen over March/April time.

The travel budget aims this at Europeans but we'll consider and try to
accommodate any proposal we really like.

If you would like the full call out please email me at
matfleming76 at gmail.com as I don't think I can make an attachment on the
list.

cheers

Mat