[Frameworks] Auto-load projector problem

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Mon Nov 14 11:34:38 UTC 2016

In addition to the good suggestions already given, sometimes it helps,
especially with some super8s,  to bend the head of the film a bit to put
a little temporary curl in it to match the direction of the loop former.
This seems especially helpful with some super-8s.

With the Bolex super-8 18-5s, it is possible to remove the upper and
lower loop formers and the bottom film guide to turn them into manual
loads. You have to break a little plastic  but it doesn't damage the
projectors to do so.

Fred Camper
Chicago