[Hitchin Hackspace - members] Fwd: RE: Hitchin hackspace plans

Paul paul.britton at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 7 00:11:42 UTC 2014

Mark, all
Regarding the keys, the first step would be to observe/try one of the
keys held by the Triangle Garden people, it could just be that we have a
poorly cut key.... certainly the recut one I had done works better for
us.....

I think another recut could possibly yield us a key that works fine(I
had it cut with a  guesstimated increased offset from the shoulder, I
think I was about .5mm too short.

Incidently,both the old and the new(er) key are on the same ring, so
they are in the same possession.

Paul