[Hitchin Hackspace - members] Pumpkin Carving - Tonight

Paul Cuthbertson paul at paulcuth.me.uk
Mon Oct 27 08:57:09 UTC 2014

For those that do not know already, tonight (Monday) we'll be repeating the successful pumpkin carving evening of last year. All you need to do is come along with a pumpkin, some kind of implement of pumpkin-destruction and (optionally) an idea of what pattern you want to carve.

I'm going to be buying my pumpkin this afternoon, which leads me to two questions:
Does anyone know of a good place in Hitchin to buy pumpkins? I'm thinking Sainsbury's or the garden centre, but if you have a better suggestion, please shout.
Who needs one too? I'm happy to grab some for those in need.

Paul.