[Hitchin Hackspace - members] Introducing myself

Mike Roberts mike.bod.roberts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:04:56 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

Welcome :) To answer your questions:
Always room for more members.
Yes just turn up. We meet Mondays at Ransoms Rec Pavilion 19:30 to 22:00
Bring anything you like! We have limited equipment currently at the
pavilion but are working.on getting.our own space which will be better
We have a subscription system of sorts. You can pay £3 a night or a minimum
of £10 a month. More is always welcome ;)

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Mike 8-{>