[Hitchin Hackspace - members] Building Opening celebration

Mark Mellors mark.mellors at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:08:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,
For those on the mailing list who aren't on Slack or haven't been down to
the space recently, we've finally done it! The building on Bancroft will
have it's official opening ceremony on 10th August. We're going to have
people from the press and the council round from 1pm, with the public
invited from 2-4pm, please join us if you can. This will be a good time to
bring interested friends and neighbours too so they can have the tour and
see what we've built.

Mark