[Homebrew-list] October Meeting

Paul F. Boniface pboniface1 at ec.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 01:42:46 UTC 2015

Alchemist,

October is (24) Belgian Ale, (39) Standard Cider & Perry, (40) Specialty
Cider & Perry Beer month.

Now onto the details:
When: Sunday October 4th 2015 from 2pm to 5pm
Where: Fermentation Station, 216 Henderson Drive, Jacksonville, NC

Here are the events planned:
1) Sample, Discuss, and Educate
2) Mention Upcoming Competitions, & Events, December Event which we have
been in the past few years.

3) November Meeting Brew event

Notes: We strongly encourage you to bring homebrew, even if you don't think
it's the best beer ever. If you are going to sample, bring a designated
driver. If you don't have any homebrew, try to bring some commercial beers
or food.

Look forward to seeing you all at the station!

Cheers