[Homebrew-list] Fundraiser

Paul F. Boniface pboniface1 at ec.rr.com
Sun Oct 25 00:39:07 UTC 2015

Hey Alchemist,

I received this from Dustin, a way for us to make money for BAC2. Here are
the details! If interested let me know. We will talk more at the club
meeting.

Paul,

We are getting ready to kick off our 2016 charity raffle on 1 Nov. BAC2 has
the opportunity to sell raffle tickets which are $5 each and the BAF will
donate a dollar back to BAC2 for club activities for each ticket sold.

In 2015 the Greenville homebrew clubs sold tickets and ended up raising a
couple hundred dollars for their respective clubs.

The grand prize is an all-expense paid trip to 2016 GABF. You can find out
more about this raffle by going to our website at,

 <http://www.beerarmy.org/raffle> http://www.beerarmy.org/raffle

Let me know if BAC2 is interested. Thanks.

Poto Cervesia,

Dustin Canestorp
Founder and General
Beer Army Foundation
[501 (C)(3) Nonprofit Organization]
Phone: (252) 631-2421
Fax: (480) 393-4137
Email: dustin.canestorp at beerarmy.org
Web:  <http://BeerArmy.org/> BeerArmy.org
Facebook:  <https://facebook.com/BeerArmyFoundation>
facebook.com/BeerArmyFoundation

Please support us in the 2015 Combined Federal Campaign
CFC# 52688