[Kwant-devel] New commit on stable

Anton Akhmerov anton.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:23:17 UTC 2015

On Sep 7, 2015 09:19, "Christoph Groth" <christoph at grothesque.org> wrote:

> Hi Anton,
>
> If I’m not mistaken, the installation instructions include packages that
are only needed for ipython and its notebook. Shouldn’t we rather (for
clarity & simplicity) provide minimal installation instructions, like on
the other platforms?  We can list what extra packages should be installed
to also have ipython in a separate point.

That may be a good idea, but it's beyond the scope of my fix: the old
instructions were outdated. Also it's the copy of the website instructions,
so if we change it, we should change it in both places.

> I wonder whether we should send messages as this one to the -devel list?

Good idea, done.

Anton