[Kwant-devel] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: new website

Anton Akhmerov anton.akhmerov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:31:10 UTC 2015

Running gitlab on webfaction seems possible, but it needs building
from scratch, since all the easy installation options aren't
available. Since gitlab has frequent updates, I think the amount of
work in setting it up from scratch all the time is just too high. I
also couldn't find webfaction-specific instructions that are less than
a year old. I would say the main blocking part here is not the ruby
version, but the Kernel version [1] since that would allow to use
docker.

Anton

[1] https://community.webfaction.com/questions/15604/possible-to-run-docker-daemon-on-webfaction