[lxml-dev] requesting lxml testimonials?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jan 31 20:51:48 UTC 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> else wants to give a testimonial, together with permission for its use?

I used lxml in multiple projects already. Most notably I used lxml to build
the free RML implementation z3c.rml. Compared to other XML parsing libraries,
lxml did not get in the way and the performance speaks for itself.

Oh, and did I mention XPath support yet? It is by far my most favorite feature
and I use it all the time in analyzing zope.testbrowser HTML results.

lxml takes all the pain out of XML.

Regards,
Stephan
--