[Mindful-LIST] [Health Practitioner Pro] GUI Improvements

Scott Macri Scott at MindfullyNourished.com
Thu Apr 19 17:47:35 CDT 2012

Development and improvements of Health Practitioner Pro have been
continuing as scheduled.  This week some major improvements were made to
the user interface.  A couple minor bugs were also fixed.  All-in-all
development seems to be stable and progressive.  Feedback from our users is
crucial so please be sure to drop us a line and let us know what you think,
and thoughts you have on new features.

--
Scott A. Macri, AADP HC
President

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
The mind is everything. What we think we become.
Buddha

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindfully-Nourished-Health-and-Wellness/118740411477047?bookmark_t=page>

<http://www.meetup.com/www-MindfullyNourished-com/>