[Mindful-LIST] [Health Practitioner Pro] GUI Improvements

Scott Macri Scott at MindfullyNourished.com
Thu Apr 19 17:47:35 CDT 2012

Development and improvements of Health Practitioner Pro have been
continuing as scheduled.  This week some major improvements were made to
the user interface.  A couple minor bugs were also fixed.  All-in-all
development seems to be stable and progressive.  Feedback from our users is
crucial so please be sure to drop us a line and let us know what you think,
and thoughts you have on new features.

Scott A. Macri, AADP HC

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
The mind is everything. What we think we become.