[Mindful-LIST] [Health Practitioner Pro] Update

Scott Macri Scott at MindfullyNourished.com
Wed May 2 12:54:05 CDT 2012

The release of Health Practitioner Pro 1.0 Beta has been going well.  As of
today no issues have been reported by users.  Having good
software maintenance procedures is key to product success.  We believe our
maintenance procedures are top notch and will contribute greatly to the
bright future of HPP.  All non-critical maintenance is done during
non-business hours.

I'm very excited because we are currently producing some great new
features, which I am certain will get your attention.  At this time all the
new features are still in the development phase and I am not permitted to
discuss them in public.  They will be announced here as soon as they are
released.

Please be sure to come forward with any feature suggestions you have by
either emailing me, or posting to this list.  Be sure to include [Health
Practitioner Pro] as the subject topic so the message gets properly routed.

--
Scott A. Macri, AADP HC
President

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
The mind is everything. What we think we become.
Buddha

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindfully-Nourished-Health-and-Wellness/118740411477047?bookmark_t=page>

<http://www.meetup.com/www-MindfullyNourished-com/>