[Molnbo_Ecovilliage_Project] Moln list

Ed Griffith Jones ed at acrewoods.net
Sun Sep 19 23:59:28 CDT 2010

Hey,

I think it would be good to keep it. I have sopme ideas for events we
can organise in the future and would be good to use it to tell people
about them.

Jules, can you send me the moderator details I need so that I can
easily add people to the list? A lot of people come visit us at Backen
and I think many of them would like to know whats going on there.

love,

ed