[Ok-sus] Less is not more -- contrarian geologist on shale gas

Bob Waldrop music at epiphanyokc.com
Wed Apr 18 13:42:35 CDT 2012

Thanks, great to hear from you.  I should have negotiated a residuals deal with OETA, lol, they have shown it a lot over the last few years, and that’s good.  I get people coming up to me in stores saying “you’re that guy with the super efficient house aren’t you?”

Thanks for all the work being done out your way too.

rmw