[Ok-sus] Keep Earth Day Local This Year with ECOpass

Bob Waldrop music at epiphanyokc.com
Wed Apr 18 17:46:36 CDT 2012

I'd like to know more about this program.  Exactly how does buying one of
these "Eco-passes" actually supply cash money to an Oklahoma farmer?  What
are the farmers being paid to do?  How do farmers sign up for the program?
I checked the website, but it was very thin, zero in the way of details,
mostly just links to off-site websites.

If you say more, you'll get more donations.  If you say less, people will be
less likely to donate.

Bob Waldrop

Oklahoma City