[Ok-sus] Keep Earth Day Local This Year with ECOpass

Sarah Pope sarahmarielove at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:52:18 CDT 2012

At least $4.00 of the $5.00 goes back to the farmer- the other money goes to pay verifiers who ensure that the practices are implemented and both buyers and sellers are protected. OACD seeks funding outside the actually pass purchase to run the program. Since we are a 501(c)3, any donations are tax deductible.

Thanks for the question- we'll add the information to the website for any one else who might wonder.

Best,

Sarah Pope
Programs Director- OACD
sarahmariepope at gmail.com