[Ok-sus] ECOpass Program - Correction

Sarah Pope sarahmarielove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:30:51 CDT 2012

80% to the farmer and a large chunk of the 20% goes to local conservation districts- we have worked really hard to make it a win-win all around. I've already gotten a couple requests for applications- hopefully we sell lots of ECOpasses and get lots of dollars out to Oklahoma farmers to encourage good stewardship!

Thanks for all the encouragement Bob, it means a lot to those of us working on this project!

Sarah Pope
Programs Director- OACD
sarahmariepope at gmail.com
405-210-8950