[Ok-sus] [Osnboard] energy efficiency in Okla

Earl Hatley ehatley at neok.com
Wed Aug 1 14:21:02 CDT 2012

Well done Gene!!  And, I totally agree that this approach is, and for a very long time now, the low hanging fruit.  Conservation and smart grids, both of which reduce power loss on a large scale would, indeed, save energy to a point that as renewables come on line we won't ever have to build another fossil fuel plant; which I would have to oppose of course!!

Earl Hatley