[Ok-sus] permaculture classes starting at crosbie heights community garden sept. 8!

curtis andrew beckwith chikaskia at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 13:05:03 CDT 2012

hey jennifer!   you may register either by responding to the greencountrypermaculture at gmail.com addy, or indicating your intent on this facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/488744121135678/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

i have visited with sam at length, he has an exemplary grasp of the practice.  as well, matthew truelove has laboured with love on that garden site for a number of years now producing a fine array of crops. (i have a little bit of arugula in my fridge right now from there) with successful participation and interest, this will take the garden to a whole next level.  at the same time, what is now called the phoenix house is in transition from a noble attempt at a neighborhood grocery and social gathering place into more of an arts and healing center.  the introduction of the permaculture discipline will help provide a healthy, literal grounding to the ongoing community building.

cab