[Ok-sus] Curbside recycling pilot program - apology

Ilda Hershey ildahershey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:59:38 CST 2012

Sorry OSN listserv subscribers!   I meant to send this to the Sustainable Stillwater listserv.   Please disregard unless you live in STW....

From: ildahershey at hotmail.com
To: ok-sus at lists.oksustainability.org
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:24:21 -0600
CC: cknight at stillwater.org
Subject: [Ok-sus] Curbside recycling pilot program - testimonials needed!

If you live within City of Stillwater limits and have Wednesday trash service and you are part of the City's curbside recycling pilot program, please keep reading...
The City of Stillwater would like to collect testimonials from citizens that utilize a recycling cart in the pilot program.  City public relations staff will come to your residence to take video and your comments about the program.  This will be used for outreach during the full city curbside recycling implementation phase, which will occur next summer.
Should your household be interested, please contact Chris Knight directly.  I bet they'd love to include testimonials from children too, so this could be a family affair!  You may also have neighbors who really like the program but aren't on this listserv.  Please feel free to share this opportunity with them.
Here is Chris' info and he's also copied on this message.
Chris KnightWaste Management SuperintendentCity of StillwaterOffice #405-533-8453Email cknight at stillwater.org Thank you!-Ilda

Ilda Hersheyfor the Stillwater Recycling Task Force

###