[Ok-sus] Agenda 21 bill - Huffington Post: Oklahoma State Senator Aims To Block Non-Binding Sustainability Resolution

wildbill73107 at cox.net wildbill73107 at cox.net
Thu Dec 27 16:07:32 CST 2012

Mark--

Thanks for posting this.

The bill that Senator Anderson has introduced would, if enacted, have a far-reaching effect on cities, counties, state universities, public libraries, etc.

I have prepared an analysis of the consequences of his bill here ...

http://www.una-okc.blogspot.com/2012/12/consequences.html

... and I have begun collecting personal testimonies from Oklahomans who would be impacted by Sen. Anderson's proposed restrictions.

The United Nations Association of the USA will oppose this bill, and we are asking other organizations to join us.

Do you suppose the Oklahoma Sustainability Network and/or Sierra Club would be willing to make a public statement regarding this measure?

Thanks, again!

--Bill

Bill Bryant, President
Oklahoma City Chapter