[Ok-sus] How desperate is the auto industry?

Stephanie Jeffords buzzardroostranch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:52:16 CST 2012

Or the lack of future fossil fuels (or high cost) has finally sunk in and
they want to get out of their inventory as soon as possible. What use is a
car if you can't drive it? Those that take this deal could very well end up
having to try for a trade-in to get an electric, more fuel efficient or
solar car. So the future payments are significantly decreased or eliminated
as these gas guzzling cars become dinosaurs (no pun intended).