[Ok-sus] Oklahoma Party - You're Invited

Whitney Pearson whitneyppearson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:19:16 CST 2012

  <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=NQJBE7F57DakeeaTR_CBSA>

http://action.sierraclub.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=228762.0&dlv_id=197181

The Oklahoma Chapter of the Sierra Club is throwing a party to celebrate
our recent success in persuading the administration to stand up against the
Keystone XL pipeline.  We will have *free food, free non-alcoholic
beverages and door prizes*. A cash bar will be available.

*Oklahoma Keystone XL Party*

Who: Everyone's Invited!  Please bring your friends.

When: Wednesday, February 29 at 5:30 p.m.

Where: Belle Isle Brewery, 50 Penn Place, Oklahoma City

With the Senate currently trying to override the will of the administration
using legislative loopholes, and Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe leading the
charge, it is more important than ever that we stand together in opposition
to this pipeline!

   - Cornell University and numerous independent economists have evaluated
   the pipeline proposal and assert that the pipeline's supporters are
   massively inflating their numbers.
   - The pipeline would put Oklahoma citizens' health and Oklahoma property
   owners' land at risk to benefit a foreign oil company.
   - Tar sands oil is the dirtiest oil on earth and this project, if
   approved, would place our children's future in jeopardy.

So, join us as we celebrate the administration's support and stand up to
big oil and their many supporters.

*Please take a moment to RSVP and let us know you’ll be able to make
it!<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=jXje50fw02V8QZQHa6Bt3w>
*

Thanks for all you do,

David Ocamb
Chapter Director

PS: After you RSVP, please forward this
message.<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=3R8Hm-oZcf15k2fzJtcE6Q>You
can also share this with your Facebook and Twitter followers:
[image: Share this page on
Facebook]<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=ZeHh1dDXUwj_ylLp042pbw>[image:
Share this page on
Twitter]<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=TmgQr2kchHlAk_ydWZi8EA>[image:
Share this page with other
services]<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=ARujwK2mj4lxnGFVh4aGFg>

   *Oklahoma Chapter **Sierra Club
*10 NE 10th Street, Suite 202, Oklahoma City, 73146
405.234.5522

Update My Profile<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=23TxXjaGxruTaIii4eqq2Q>|
Manage
My Email Preferences<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/CO?i=UowSa6WvDwcymqFUyJCWJ7mJ3NcSjAu5&cid=6042>|