[Ok-sus] Fwd: [OKC] ***OKC SUSTAINABLE Pioneers

Eric Pollard ewpollard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:52:37 CST 2012

Can someone help out this student?

Thanks!

EP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emerson Wisotsky <ewisotsky20 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Subject: [OKC] ***OKC SUSTAINABLE Pioneers
To: okc at sustainableokc.org

Hello OKC Sustainable Pioneers,

Hello I am a student at the University of Central Oklahoma, and I am
suppose to interview a person in the field of business I am interested in.
Knowing that I would like to pursue career in sustainable agriculture I was
hoping to receive some ideas from you.  Do you know anyone in the Oklahoma
City area that would be interested in an interview? I am at a loss for
contacts, so I am eagerly hoping one of you may be willing to interview or
know someone that would be. Any type of sustainable farm would be ideal. If
you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Please contact me at ewisotsky20 at gmail.com

Thank you,

Eric W. Pollard
C: (405) 226-7663