[Ok-sus] End of May Green Drinks!!

Jennifer Alig jennifer.l.alig at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:06:26 CDT 2012

Please join Sustainable OKC and the Oklahoma Chapter of the US Green
Building Council this Thursday at the End-of-May Green Drinks Spring Social!

We will meet at Bellini's Ristorante, 6305 Waterford Blvd #100 in Oklahoma
City this Thursday, May 31st from 5 to 8 pm.

We hope to see you there for the chance to network and learn from members
of OKC's green community.  You will meet folks working on everything from
grassroots sustainability to environmental policy, from professionals in
energy efficiency to members of the nonprofit sector.

See the attached flyer for more details.

Green Drinks:  Bring a friend.  Bring a neighbor.  Bring an opinion.