[Ok-sus] New USDA study shows a conventional path towards radically reducing chemicals used in agriculture

Grace Klinger monkeyfritzsis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 18:42:45 CDT 2012

This is great news..we just finished planting "Bob" winter oats for the second year in a declining 7 year old alfalfa field and are planing to cut early oats in a cheat "infested" field before the cheat goes to seed in hopes of "cleaning" up the field. We use "no-till" Drilling whenever possible even the old-time Farmers like no-till..takes less fuel and time..so they can drive around Sundays in their Prius..