[Ok-sus] Fwd: Re: Time for another Cash Mob in support of Oklahoma farmers

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Wed Oct 31 21:08:48 CDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Ok-sus] Time for another Cash Mob in support of Oklahoma
farmers
Date: 	Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Grace Klinger <monkeyfritzsis at yahoo.com>
To: 	Bob Waldrop <bwaldrop1952 at att.net>

As Farmers trying to operate as sustainably as we can, I can not
emphasize how dry it is and the challenges that face operators over the
forth coming winter
the fact is we all must support and work together on producing food.  I
believe, those of us who understand the ground floor position of food
should be taken more seriously by the public and policy makers. Oklahoma
Sustainability helps make this happen..Thanks to All!