[Ok-sus] Sustainable Shawnee's Tapas at Twilight Honoring Local Farmers and Ranchers

Shawna K. Turner lpaz232 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:12:33 CDT 2012

Join us for a celebration *Spanish-style* of local agriculture....

*Tuesday, October 2nd
*Sustainable Shawnee's Annual Harvest Feast: *Tapas at Twilight*
St. Gregory's University, Mabee-Gerrar Museum of Art
Shawnee, OK
6-9 pm
*$25 per person TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW from members, Main Fruit Market and
Harvest Creek Farms *

Save the date for a night to remember! We're making a change of venue and
menu but the focus is still on our remarkable local farmers and ranchers.
What's a tapa? It's a Spanish custom of serving small portions of tasty
food with a beverage so guests can try many things without interupting
their conversations with friends. Great Food, Great Fun. For more
information, call 405-275-6657 or email sustainableshawnee at gmail.com
See event poster attached.

Thank you for your support.

Shawna Turner