[Ok-sus] Oklahoma Rebates and Incentives Summary-Solar installation

David Nordahl dnordahl at electricgreensolar.com
Fri Sep 21 09:43:29 CDT 2012

I believe the kwh per year pertains to overage production exported to
the grid.  I know of several commercial/institutional systems in the
state that produce more than that per year.  A utility has no way of
knowing how much of energy produced is consumed on site unless they do a
dual meter, and no utility in Oklahoma that I know of requires that.