[Ok-sus] OGE's obstacles to home solar PV generation

Kurtz, Karen kurtzkf at oge.com
Fri Sep 21 14:11:02 CDT 2012

Hi, Betty! I work for OG&E and checked around to see who the proper contact for your request would be. Please call Brian Routh at (405) 553-3949 or routhbk at oge.com<mailto:routhbk at oge.com>. He oversees our net metering and small wind. Hope that helps.

Karen Kurtz, APR
Corporate Communications
OGE Energy Corp.
Phone: (405) 553-3641