[Ok-sus] Saturday Sept 29, 2012 Green Apple Service Day - Green Schools initiative in Oklahoma

Temur Akhmedov okenergysavers at live.com
Fri Sep 28 04:14:30 CDT 2012

Dear sustainability champions,

I hope you are all doing
 well.  As you probably know, we are busy putting the final touches on
our plans for this Saturday's long-awaited Green Apple Day of Service.
 We are working to get the word out about this great day of community
service, including press releases at the local level, and major media at
 the national level.  Here are a couple of links to more information
about this weekend's events.  We would appreciate anything you could do
to help us tell the story via your personal and professional networks
and/or your traditional or social media channels.  Of course, you are
all welcome to join us on-site as well!
Here is a link to the press release that went out this morning: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb9941583.htm.  Please share this link with your networks or any media contacts you may have.

 Also, check out and share this video - the Center for Green Schools'
Rachel Gutter on Fox News to promote Green Apple Day of Service: http://video.foxnews.com/v/1861008169001/how-to-help-promote-healthy-schools-in-your-neighborhood-/
Your support makes it possible for us to facilitate valuable
 events like this, and we are always looking for more ways to improve
and educate our local communities.
 Best,Craig

--
Craig Immel LEED® AP  Chapter CoordinatorUSGBC Oklahoma
PO Box 1586
Tulsa, OK 74101chapter at usgbc-oklahoma.org
918-978-8039 mobile

Temur Akhmedov, LEED AP

Green Building & Renewable Energy
ES2: Benchmark Oklahoma™ Program

OK: 4355 N Santa Fe Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118 USA
NY: 87 Scott Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 USA
C: +1-405-229-9165 F: +1-866-661-5253

  Please consider the environment
before printing this e-mail or attachments

Confidentiality
 Notice:  This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you receive this email and are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email reply, and destroy all
copies of the original message.