[Ok-sus] Peak oil fact of the day and an OGE fact

Harlan Hentges harlan at organiclawyers.com
Mon Dec 2 16:07:46 UTC 2013

Sylvia, I agree with your point.  But perhaps I can agree with Andrew also.  I don’t think he is advocating for fossil fuels and nuclear. I think he is advocating against centralized power generation, distribution and management.  If we are able to generate electricity with wind and solar, it seems unnecessary to rely on a single company (monopoly/utility) to provide us with electricity.   Decentralized power is a good thing – literally and figuratively.