[Ok-sus] Pros and cons of raised beds

sjpratt at kanokla.net sjpratt at kanokla.net
Thu Dec 12 16:31:13 UTC 2013

Another use for ruined stock tanks is to make compost in them, they have a lot of capacity and keep it contained pretty well.   Any holes in the bottom will allow adequate drainage during rainy seasons.

We haven’t used them for raised beds as Bermuda has a way of weaving it’s evil way in through any holes in the bottom, but I can see they would work well in many circumstances.

Sylvia Pratt

Newkirk

Sent from Windows Mail